Supply of Liquor to Minors
• It is illegal for us to sell sake to anyone under the age of 18.
• It is illegal to buy sake from us if you are under the age of 18.
• It is illegal if you falsify your details in order to buy sake if you are under the age of 18. Adequate identification may be required on delivery.
Sale of Liquor Act
NZ Sake Brewers holds an ‘off license’ as defined in New Zealand’s Sale of Liquor Act and is legally authorised to promote, sell and deliver sake via online and mail order. Is it illegal for NZ Sake Brewers to sell liquor to anyone under the age of 18. It is also illegal for anyone to purchase alcohol who is under 18 and to make a false declaration of their age in order to purchase liquor. It is against the law to use this site to purchase liquor if you are under 18.
• All prices quoted are in New Zealand Dollars.
• Price includes 15% GST (Goods and Service Tax). Prices are subject to change.
• Your purchase will be packaged to arrive in perfect condition.
• Products that are damaged on delivery will be replaced.
• If you are not happy with sake you have purchased please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.
• Any personal information supplied to us will only be used to process your current or future orders.
• We do not share your information with any third parties.
By purchasing products via the NZ Sake Brewers’ website you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions listed on this page. These terms and conditions may be amended at any time by NZ Sake Brewers by posting amended or replacement terms on this website.